Cheltenham Reflexology and Massage and ProFacials have been utilising Light Emitting Diode (LED) Light Therapy for at least 5 years!
We LOVE LED it as we believe in the scientific research, substantiating claims behind the efficacy of Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), and are excited to announce that we made a substantial investment in a new LED machine in December, 2022!
At Cheltenham Reflexology and Massage we initially invested in the Dermalux Flex, before upgrading to the more powerful Dermalux TriwaveMD.
Both achieve noticeable results, but are priced differently due to the investment in the technology and power. The TriwaveMD is the most powerful LED machine in the world and is 10 times more powerful then the Dermalux Flex.
The Dermalux TriwaveMD is the most powerful LED light therapy machine in the world and has medical certification and FDA approval in the treatment of acne, psoriasis, wound healing and muscular skeletal pain relief.
It is also recognised for a range of cosmetic indications including Rejuvenation, Pigmentation and Redness, especially useful for Rosacea and sun damage.
Cheltenham Reflexology and Massage have been using LED phototherapy for a range of uses and have witnessed magnificent results. The process of using red and near-infrared light energy to make cellular changes in the body is known as photobiomodulation. It’s a long name for the use of Low Level Light/Laser Therapy or treatments with LED light energy.
The benefits of using LED include:
- Reduction in signs of ageing, including lines/wrinkles
- Reduction in inflammatory skin conditions, such as Rosacea & acne
- Increase in collagen and elastin production, strengthening the skin
- Destroys bacteria
- Improves skin tone/clarity and texture by normalising cellular imbalance
- Improves circulation & flow of oxygen, aiding waste elimination and improved capillary exchange
- Stimulates production of serotonin, melatonin and endorphins, increasing happy feelings
- Reduction in marks on skin, including acne scarring
- Reduction in pigmentation
- Normalising oil glands
- Brightening and clearing the skin
- Reduction of psoriasis symptoms
- Reduction in pain in joints and muscles
- Aiding discomfort from fibromyalgia